- Know the issue well - read and understand the document you have the opportunity to submit your feedback on.
- Write according to the terms of reference - understand what the Ministry/ Select Committee requires you to provide in your submission
- Understand the content - know what is proposed and the rationale behind the proposal.
- Conduct background research to develop your key messages. You can:
- read our Roadmap and check out other information in the Explore section
- The ActionPoint website also has lots of useful information, particularly in the Drinking Culture section
- contact us for a submission template
- perform newspaper research - search for any news about the issues/consultation. This includes news articles and letters to the editor.
|BACK TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE|